Eligibility rules are subject to change as per Admission Authority DTE. For updated details visit DTE website.
Eligibility for B. Pharm Admission
- Candidate should be an Indian National
- Should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of MSBSHSE or its equivalent examination.
- With subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology /Mathematics and secured minimum 50% marks.
- Minimum 45% in case of candidates of Backward class categories belonging to Maharshtra State only.
- Obtained non zero score in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics at MHT-CET.
- Diploma holders who have passed the diploma course in Pharmacy
- With minimum of 50% marks from the Polytechnic affiliated to MSBTE
- or AICTE approved autonomous Polytechnics in Maharashtra State
- Diploma Holders who have passed minimum two years course in Pharmacy
- With minimum of 50% marks and medium of instruction as English from the outside of Maharashtra.
Eligibility for D. Pharm Admission
- For the admission to first year/semester of the diploma course in pharmacy, the candidate should have passed the higher secondary certificate (HSC).
- Examination of Maharashtra State board of Secondary and higher secondary education or any other examination declared by the said board to be equivalent there to, with and in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics and English.